For over 65 years, Kimwood has offer “state of the art” equipment, and most recently, reconditioned Kimwood equipment. Our commitment to excellence and longevity has not wavered as we continue to provide durable and well-built products to the wood products industry.
We are looking for you to join our dynamic team as an experienced Heavy Fabricator / Welder. Qualified applicants should be able to perform the following duties with a high degree of accuracy.
- Position, align, secured parts and assemblies prior to assembly using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Able to read blueprints.
- Monitor fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating, warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
- Examine completed work for defects; measure pieces with straightedges and templates to ensure conformance with specifications; report nonconforming material to shop supervisor for quality assurance.
- Operate independently with limited supervision while working on complicated parts.
- MIG & TIG certified preferred.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5-years of Heavy Fabricator / Welder experience.
- Maintain some flexibility in work schedule.
- Good verbal, written communication.
- Location – Cottage Grove, Oregon.
- Compensation – dependent on experience and skill level.
- Benefits – Medical plan, dental plan, vision plan, 401K plans available after a certain number of days of employment.
- Vacations – (8) paid holidays / calendar year based upon certain eligibility requirements.
- Sick pay.
- An initial background check and drug screen test is required of all new hires.
How to Apply: